The user has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive.
What required/necessary cookies are available in the store?
There are several cookies, which are absolutely necessary for the use of the store. These are stored on the user's end device when the store is visited.
Cookie name and function:
- session_id: Content of the user's shopping cart
- session_id.sig: Validation of the cookie „session_id“
- sf-locale: The store language version selected by the user
- Epagescookielawcookie: Configuration cookie selected by the user
- Shoplnit: Communication between the shopping cart and the ordering process
- SessionID: Communication between the shopping cart and the order process