Automatic color control
Spectro-densitometric ClosedLoop system "on line" for quality control and offset analysis.
The system provides advanced control of print control in the following areas:
Management, control and calibration of PRE-INK. Customized for each printing press body. Connectivity with prepress through * .ppf, jdf, pdf, TIFF 1bit and cip files.
Spectrum-densitometric scanning equipment for continuous scanning of the print control strip. SpectroJet: Scanning with manual scrolling / SpectroDrive: Motorized automatic scanning.
Process management and control through software modules for the measurement and analysis of the information of the print control strips and spot measurements in any area of the printed sheet. Techkon SpectroConnect software and Techkon Expresso software.
On-line connection via interface to the control desk, which allows the control of the ink keys of each print body in a dynamic way synchronized with each measurement of the Techkon instrument.
The included software modules allow the reception of CIP3 or CIP4 file to facilitate machine start-up, with corresponding calibration and modulation of the apertures depending on the behavior of each print body and the different substrates used in the printing.
- Techkon SpectroJet / SpectroDrive: Manual (SpectroJet) or automatic (SpectroDrive) measuring equipment for the print control strip in spectrum-densitometric mode.
- Techkon Expresso Software: Measurement, control and analysis.
- Techkon SpectroConnect Software: Advanced Color Control.
- Software interface IZ Perfect Closed Loop: Connection interface with press control desk.
- Workstation with touch screen or large format display for front view.
The Closed Loop System provides:
- Faster and more accurate print starts.
- Reliability and stability throughout the run.
- Color control by density or spectrophotometry.
- Information and evaluation according to ISO 12647 (PSO)
- Reading the ultra-fast control strip (160 mm / second)
- Measurement of the control strip and spot metering anywhere in the sheet with the same instrument,
- Statistical analysis and report generator. All measurements are saved.
- System compatible with most old or state-of-the-art presses: Heidelberg, KBA, Komori, ManRoland, Sakurai, Planet, Mitsubishi, Eltromat, etc.
- Possibility of updating old presses economically.
- Increased reliability in job reps.
- Very simple and intuitive handling, touch interface.
- Direct connection "online" with the console.
- Precise calibration curves very precise, created automatically from the works already printed.
Pída presupuesto sin compromiso.
MEASUREMENT DEVICES RECOMENDED FOR CLOSED LOOP: